Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Eaglebeat or Bootzy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Drumskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, guys-

    Ok, I'm asking you because you posted some Toto stuff from Sharing the Groove. Making a long story short, I was trying to get Steely Dan live in Philly 2003. I spent 3 hours downloading & trying to figure out how to get this, and I CAN'T DO IT!! So, I'm wondering what the chances are that, since you got the Toto, could you get and post this Steely Dan concert? I will trade you, I will do what it takes to repay you for doing this. I and this whole message board will be a fan of yours for LIFE. Reading about the concert, it sounds like Carlock was incredible. You can either respond here or shoot me an email. [email protected]. Thanks in advance, guys.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member eaglebeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2002
    Posts
    234
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Drumskull,

    If it doesn't work using the BitTorrent Client there's probably no one seeding the show any longer?

    Sorry to say this but I gave away my SD live in Philly 2003 to a friend ('cause I'm such a nice guy,
    or mayby I just prefer my good ol' SD boots. w/Erskoman better [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).
    Let me see what I can do after I'm done seeding CC Acoustic Band VCD.

    Btw, I don't think Bootzy hangs around HOD so you may try PM him over at STG?

    EB

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 12, 2004 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Eaglebeat ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Drumskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eaglebeat-

    You rock. See what you can do, and PLEASE try not to make me wait TOO long... By the way, seeding means I can get it, right? There were 15 people seeding last night for that concert.

    I'm lost.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member eaglebeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2002
    Posts
    234
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    There were 15 people seeding last night for that concert.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">-Drumskull

    Well, there ya go. Should work fine then.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member eaglebeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2002
    Posts
    234
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Install this program and then 'drag and drop' the shn files to convert to wav.

    Good luck!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Drumskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    EB-

    Well, I don't know what I did, but it seems to be downloading now. Actually, the only thing I did differently, was click on the link you gave for the bit torrent client. Could you do the same and give me a link for converting shn files to wavs? I don't want to take anymore chances. Thanks for the help, my friend.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •